It’s a little shocking to think that there might be “commandments” to arranging your furniture – not just “tips” or “good ideas”. But whether it’s the size and position of the area rugs in your Milwaukee home, or that a your whole room needs to be properly lighted, this article will give you the power to make your home your own heaven on earth.
Need a snapshot?
1. Area rugs go under the furniture, and go as big as you can.
2. Leave some space around your couches.
3. Let there be light – in an entire room. Don’t just light one area.
4. In the bedroom, the bed is the focal point.
5. Take your drapes from ceiling to floor.
6. Put your dining room directly under the light fixture.
7. You need a large coffee table to go with that large area rug!
8. Dressers should be flat against a wall.
9. Hang your wall art about 2-3 feet above the furniture.
10. Don’t make the TV the focal point of the room.
Check out the details and let us know what you think!
Persian Rug | http://www.persianrug-gallery.com/