If your outlook on life has taken a negative turn, studies show that changing small habits around your home can improve not only your mood, but also your productivity, and outlook on life. To make your home sweet home and even sweeter place, try these tips.
1) Get out of bed-and make it!
Image from everydayhealth.com
2) Leave each room in your home better than you found it.
Image from webmd.com
3) Remember the good times by placing sentimental items around your home.
Image from syzygyevents.com
4) Learn the joy of journaling.
Image from http://timemanagementninja.com
5) Play pretend with your chore list. Fake it ’til you make it, anyone?
Image from theproductivitypro.com
6) Be intentional about your day.
Image from axappphealthcare.co.uk
7) Join the secret service.
Image from kidsactivitiesblog.com
8) Phone a friend.
Image from redtricom
9) Have fun at home!
Image from imgbuddy.com
10) Connection with a higher power equates to happiness.
Image from blessed-readings.com
For details on how these ten actions can make a positive impact on your home life, see the full article here.
Feature image from alanasheeren.com