When choosing a design style your teenagers room, some things you may want consider are things like:
1. Will they be sharing the room with a teenage sibling?
2. Do you have more space to work with horizontally or vertically (high ceilings?)
3. What mattress sizes are you working with (twin, double queen, etc.)
4. Is there a theme you want to create?
5. Can create an area for studying and lounging?
Here are our top picks to help fire up ideas to create an attractive and practical room for your teen or tween child.
1. Teens Office Wall
2. Pink Stripes and zebra print
3. Traditional Vintage Pastel Pink
4. It’s all about Purple! End to End Day Beds
5. Headboard Canopy
6. Truly Regal Feel
7. Space Saving Captains Beds
8. Modular space saver
9. A Place to Hang Out
10. Modern Space Saving