If you are looking at homes or having a new home built where you can choose your flooring, you might want to opt for hardwood floors. Not only because it’s a popular choice and adds value to your home; but because it also increases structural strength and brings an air of class to your home.
Below are some other reasons why you might want to choose the benefits of having hardwood floors.
- Installation is pretty straight-forward. Quality hardwood flooring is particularly engineered to guarantee a stable and uniform fit. Of course, choosing finished or unfinished will influence the fit as well.
- Cleaning is easy. Since they do not gather a lot of dust or debris, hardwood floors are simple to clean. Basically, you can vacuum or sweep, mop and then let it dry once a week at you’re good.
- Top quality appearance. When you want that elegant, high end look – hard wood flooring is the way to go. Hard wood floors offer a warmth and beauty that never goes out of style. Wood floors also increase the look of spaciousness in your home.
- Add durability and strength. A good high quality hardwood flooring can endure for years. They can be enjoyed by your children, grandchildren and beyond. They are hard-wearing, tough and have a sustained integrity for lasting through heavy traffic and use.
- A wise investment. Opting for hardwood flooring makes the value of your home increase. This is helpful when determining the resale value of your home. It holds it value and can actually exceed the value of the cost to install. Make sure it’s installed professionally (Like the KB San Bernardino home builders) to ensure a long-lasting fit and look.
- Provides an impressive variety. If you want a wide range of choices in how your floors look, hardwood flooring has many. From styles, colors, stains and wood species; you can have create almost any appearance you desire. You can also choose a pre-finished wood or unfinished wood. You have so many options with hardwood floors
- Get better acoustics. A hardwood floor that is installed correctly will never have hallow vibrations or sounds.
- Enjoy less maintenance. It’s so simple and easy to keep and maintain hardwood floors. Who doesn’t want that?
- Increase indoor air quality. If you crave a healthier environment in your home, hardwood flooring is a great choice. With no grout lines, fibers that trap debris, or embossing that creates pockets for dander and dust; you can breathe cleaner air. For those who suffer from allergies, there is no better choice of flooring to have improved air quality.
- Timeless quality and appeal. As your neighbors floors start to look worn, tired and cracked; your hardwood flooring will still be strong and beautiful looking. They actually increase in value as time passes making them practically ageless. Unlike carpet and vinyl floors which must be replaced when they wear out, hardwood floors can simply be refinished when the finish does wear down.